Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Finally I know what I'm doing

Hi, blog!

So I finally know exactly what I'm doing for my short film.

My short film is going to be focused on a bodybuilder (played by my brother) who is obsessed with working out and achieving what he believes to be the perfect body. However, this obsession takes a toll on him and it is revealed he has taken some unhealthy measures to achieve this. Sometime throughout the film, we find out the bodybuilder is actually kind of famous and is the idol of another boy (played by my boyfriend). This boy wants to be just like the bodybuilder and will do whatever it takes to be just like his idol. I think the "twist" is going to be when you find out that the boy actually looks up to the bodybuilder from the beginning and they both have this obsession thing going on.

This story sticks to my original idea of an obsessed fan in a bit of a different way but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I already know a ton of the shots that I'm going to use and have jotted them down in my phone. I am going to film next week. This week I am going to focus more on working on my postcard and website.

Well, that's all for now!

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment