Sunday, March 8, 2020

Mini Storyboard

Hi blog!


So I’ve started thinking of some of the shots that I want to incorporate into my short film. It seems like
I've come up with a lot of close up shots. 


I made a mini storyboard with some of the shots that I want to be included in the opening scene. I really want the opening scene to give off a suspenseful vibe and kind of have the audience guessing what the main girl is doing or why she seems uptight, or so drawn into what she is doing. Therefore, as you can see in the storyboard, I included various close-ups to try to achieve that feel.


Here’s the mini storyboard:





I’m going to come up with a larger storyboard for some of the other scenes but this is just my idea for the
opening scene. I don't like using any kind of software for the storyboard because I feel like drawing it out
myself gives me more freedom to make it look exactly how I want it to.


Hopefully, I’ll have an updated storyboard for some of the other scenes in some of my future blogs.


Well, that’s all for now!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment