Monday, March 23, 2020

AICE exams are no más

Hi, blog!

Well all AICE exams have officially been canceled due to COVID-19.

This was a shock but at the same time, it wasn't as I knew there was no way we were going to be able to do the exams, at least in person, with everything going on.





So I'm not exactly sure what is happening in regards to the media exam and portfolio project but I'm sure we still have the portfolio project counted as a grade, at least I'd hope so.

With that being said, this post is really just an update on what's going on right now. I feel like I'm running out of things to write about, unfortunately. Everything is just so hectic right now. I would have never imagined in a million years that any of this would be happening. It's all so crazy.

Well, I hope everyone is washing their hands and staying safe!

That's all for now.

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment