Thursday, April 2, 2020

Postcard update

Hi, blog!

So this week I’ve been working more on my postcard. I’m pretty much almost finished with it. All I need to do is add the social media links to the back and replace the pictures. The picture on the back in black and white is going to be replaced with a very similar photo. For the front, on the left is going to be a side profile of the body builder’s face (my brother) while the right side is going to be a side profile of the other boy’s face (my boyfriend). These photos will be edited to look darker to give the postcard a sense of drama and draw the viewers in.

Here is what the postcard looks like now:




The pictures seen in the top photo are just random ones of my brother and his friends working out that will be replaced by the pictures that I mentioned above. The big white space seen on the back of the postcard will be ravaged with the social media tags of the short film.

Well, that’s all for now!

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment