Saturday, March 7, 2020

Screenplay

Hi blog!


As of now, I’ve been playing around with the Celtx screenwriting software. It’s pretty practical and easy to
use so I think this is the software I am going to stick with. It’s also the software Mrs. Stoklosa
recommended for us to use. I also like that I can edit from my phone. 


While I’m still coming up with shots and lines, I kind of have an idea of what I want to do in regards to
these aspects. I think I am going to do a monologue with the main character’s voice as a voiceover in
order to let the audience know what she is thinking. Or, I could do no monologue at all and have the
audience see what she is thinking solely through her actions, but I think the voiceover idea might be
more effective in reaching the goal I am trying to achieve. 




I am going to watch some movies that have to do with obsession ants look at their screenplays. I plan on
looking at films such as Black Swan, The Fanatic, and The Fan.


Well, that’s all for now!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment