Sunday, March 29, 2020

New ideas

Hi, blog!

As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I was brainstorming some new ideas for my short film to make it easier for me with my limited amount of potential actors, as well as settings.

It was announced today that we will be social distancing and quarantined for another 30 days, so that's great. I really wish people would just follow protocol and stop with social gatherings ๐Ÿ™„. Sorry for sounding so angry but it's true!

Ok, enough of the ranting. I mentioned in my previous blog post that I thought about having the obsessive fan be a sort of aspiring bodybuilder who is obsessed with working out and getting bigger. Since my brother matches the role of an aspiring bodybuilder and he's just about the only actor I can use besides my parents, I think this might be the route I will have to go down. Plus, I wouldn't be changing too much from my original short film idea, it's really the same thing but in a different manner.

We have workout equipment at my house so I think I could get a lot of shots of my brother working out and stuff even though all the gyms are closed. This idea is just so much easier for me and makes a lot more sense for me to do considering all the obstacles I and the rest of the world have been faced with. I will ponder on this idea some more but I'm almost sure this is what I want to do and the idea that I will commit to. I have to think of shots, the script, and how I am going to go about dialogue for my filmI really hope everything works out. My fingers are crossed.

I hope everyone is staying safe and practicing social distancing!

That's all for now ๐Ÿ’˜

- Rachel



PS. I think this gif is hilarious & I love Jim Carrey haha


No comments:

Post a Comment