Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Stress!!

Hi, blog!

This coronavirus is really stressing me out in terms of my project. Since basically everyone is quarantined, I have no idea what to do about my project. It's too late to change my idea but I just don't know how I'm going to make it work.

Since I do live with my brother, I could try to make the lead a male instead of a female, even though I originally wanted the lead to be a female. But I just don't know what else to do and I can't exactly rely on anyone as everything is uncertain now.

On top of that, I feel like I'm running out of things to write about on here ugh. I'm just very stressed and I'm trying to keep calm but I don't know if it's working very well.

I will give updates about what's going on.

Well, that's all for now!

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment