Monday, March 2, 2020

Finally have an idea!

Hi, blog!


Today in class we continued our Socratic seminar group meeting and I presented a few of my ideas to the
class. Eventually, I came to the conclusion of creating my short film focused around the idea of an
obssesed fan. I knew I wanted to make a short film focused on someone’s mental state and how
something in their life consumes them, so I think the idea of obsession is the perfect way to go about
creating my short film. 


These were some of the ideas I was given during the Socratic seminar:


Social media
Paranoia about sickness
Obsessive fangirl
Roommate 


Eventually, as I mentioned above, I decided to go down the obsessive fangirl route because I also feel
like I can do a lot with this in terms of creating a suspenseful kind of piece. I have the opportunity to use
a lot of different/interesting shots that I believe can aid me in creating a nice piece. 


As of now, I need to start coming up with some of the shots I wan to use in my film as well as the
characters. My next blog post will more than likely have to do with casting, I’m still trying to figure that out
though.





Well, that’s all for now!

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment