Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Wrapping it up!

Hi, blog!

So I wrapped up filming today and I am so relieved to finally be making the final edits on the film. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything turns out. I will be posting a reflection blog in a couple of days talking about this whole process and how I felt about it. This journey is soon coming to an end, and wow what a journey it was. I have finished the website and postcard so that will be posted along with the final short film at the end of this week. I'm proud of myself for doing the best that I could with the circumstances I was presented with. I do wish things could have gone differently, but in the end, some things are just inevitable. This is a short post but just an update on what's going on with the project!

Well, that's all for now!

- Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment