Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Storyboard final

Hi, blog!

So I have a complete storyboard all drawn and written out for my scenes for the film. It’s nice to finally have something you can work with without having to change something every few minutes. I’m still gonna add some extra filler scenes here and there but this is basically an entire outline of what my short film entails. John (played by my brother) is the famous bodybuilder while Alex (played by my boyfriend) is the super-fan that looks up to John and basically want to look just like him. I think it’s gonna be interesting to show this topic/theme in a kind of different than normal fashion. You usually see this kind of story like a famous singer, actress, model, etc. You don’t usually see these people in works that involve this obsessed fan mentality, so it’s kind of fun to show that in a different light, with a bodybuilder instead. In the storyboard, you can see I wanted to incorporate a lot of close up shots, specifically of the obsessed fans' eyes to create the idea that this person was obsessed with something. These close up shots are seen more on the scenes with Alex rather than John to distinguish between the two. That’s pretty much all for now, just wanted to post my final storyboard!







- Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment