Saturday, April 4, 2020

Website update

Hi, blog!

I continued to work on the website as well this week and have been playing around with themes and such to get a feel of how exactly I want it to look. I like the way it looks so far, obviously all the stock photos I have right now will be replaced with similar original photos.

This is what it currently looks like:





The Events page photos will be replaced by just random photos that I’ll take of the cast. All the photos will be replaced with similar photos of the cast. I really like this look for the website as it gives a subtle action vibe that also gives off a sense of drama or suspense. At the top where you can see what pages I have on the site, there’s the home page, a synopsis page, and a screenings page as well as the social media sites in the corner. On the synopsis page, the viewer is able to see a brief overview of what the film is about. On the screenings/events page, the viewer can see when the upcoming screenings for the film are.

Well, that’s all for now!

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment