Friday, April 17, 2020

Reflection

Hi, blog!

It appears this journey is coming to an end and I honestly couldn't be more relieved. This entire process has been extremely stressful but honestly an interesting experience. I ran into many obstacles due to everything that happened with the coronavirus. My original idea had to be changed to fit the circumstances as the actors I originally was going to use were unable to film due to being in quarantine. I had regrets about which project I had chosen to do, but ultimately everything turned out ok. I know I could have done better with my project if all of this hadn't happened, but it was a good experience and I think I handled it OK considering me nor anyone else could have seen this coming. I had to work with what I had and come up with almost a completely new idea, however, I didn't stray too far from what I had originally planned to do. The idea I ultimately chose to go with was still very similar to the main idea I was going for with my short film, basically how an obsession with someone or something can be harmful, or even deadly. From reading my blog, it's interesting to see my process of thinking through all of this and how I managed to work around the obstacles I was faced with. Even though I was extremely stressed out through it all, I think I made it out just fine and all I know is that I tried my best!

Well, that's all for now!

- Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment