Thursday, February 20, 2020

Portfolio Project!!

Hi all!

So another year, another portfolio project. I am extremely stressed, to say the least. The project I chose was a short film. I have always wanted to make a short film, and I'm so glad I am being presented with the opportunity to make one!

The only downfall is I have no idea what I want to do mine on.

I've juggled with a few ideas such as a woman who is stuck in an abusive relationship, a person who struggles with anxiety (specifically social anxiety), or a person who has a difficult relationship with their mother (I saw a sample project that had something to do with this that I really enjoyed.) I know these ideas sound like really heavy topics, but I was leaning towards doing my project on a heavy topic. After seeing the movie Parasite I also kind of like the idea of doing it on class structure.

I have so many ideas and I'm so indecisive so this will be a process. I'm just going to watch more sample projects and some other short films on Youtube to draw some inspiration.



That's all for now!

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment