Monday, January 13, 2020

A Level !!!

Hi, blog!

It's been quite a while since I last posted when I was still in Media Studies AS, and I am now in A Level! I wanted to create a different blog for my A Level project because I really wanted a fresh start and kind of wanted to compare the two blogs as I go along with my project.

Instead of a film opening, this year I am doing a short film. I'm a little nervous as I've never done anything this big before, but at the same time, I'm excited to start the process of thinking of different ideas and planning.

I'm working alone on this project, which is what I usually prefer when it comes to projects like this as it allows me to have full creative freedom. I already have a few ideas jotted down for the short film so I'm really looking forward to the next few months!

That's all for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment